: jnsingelman@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Search For Tweets

I created a Google Custom Keyword Search for finding Twitter Tweets.  I have been using this custom search to find targeted Twitter followers.  I have been getting good results and my Twitter following has increased, so I decided to share this custom search with my blog readers.  You can find the custom search on my sidebar.  Try it out and let me know what you think by adding a comment at the end of this post.

The search box is located on my sidebar, middle of bar.



John's Social Marketing Tips    Click Here




My Facebook Fan Page

Bookmark Del.icio.us Bookmark Facebook Bookmark Reddit Bookmark Google Bookmark Twitter

2 comments :

free youtube views said...

Excellent advice! you don't know how many marketers need to have these traits ingrained into them. Kudos!

Unknown said...

Buy Twitter Followers

Beautiful words, language processing appropriately, give a person a kind of new feeling, hope can see again next time so good article